Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27i Erp Gas System Boiler
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27i system wall mounted A-rated boiler is part of Worcester Bosch Greenstar's latest generation of smaller and lighter boilers. This boiler is ideal choice for medium and large properties with higher heating and hot water demands. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27i system boiler requires a cylinder for storing hot water, where as it does not require a tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder and a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system. As major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, which makes installation quick and neat.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information digital display
- Compatible with existing unvented cylinder and Pipe work
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- Supplies hot water evenly to all taps at same time.
- Improves heating and hot water performance
- Compatible with wide range of controls
- Produces High efficiency and reliability with innovative WB7 heat exchanger
- High efficiency helps to reduce energy bills
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Seprate pump and loft tanks not needed, frees space for loft conversion
- Compatible with CondenseSure accessory – eliminates risk of condensate pipe freezing
- Can be used with solar panels for energy and cost savings
- ideal for homes where the heating system includes a hot water storage cylinder
SYSTEM BOILERSystem boilers are known for their high quality and reliability and are designed to meet highest demands of heating and hot water for bigger houses with multiple bathrooms and separate showers. System boilers are ultra efficient economical and provides plenty of hot water to multiple taps at same time without any tanks in the loft. System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. As there is no need for a tank in the loft it can be a perfect option for a house with little or no loft space. They are more efficient and space saving alternative to conventional boilers and installation is less disruptive and neater.
HOW SYSTEM BOILER WORKSA system boiler pumps hot water to radiators through pressurised hot water cylinder, which provides faster response of hot water to taps and is also more energy efficient as less heat is wasted. It does not need extra boiler facilities as compared to conventional boiler. The combination of system boiler and a cylinder produces more hot water for more than one tap and shower without losing boiler pressure. These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems which makes them more economical and environmentally beneficial.
- Suitable for properties with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to multiple taps at the same time
- Frees loft space as no loft tank is needed which eliminates worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater