Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i Erp LPG Combi Boiler
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i combi A-rated wall mounted boilers are successors to well-established award-winning Worcester Bosch Greenstar i Junior series installed in over 1 million homes across UK. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i combi boilers are suitable for small to medium sized houses, flats, bungalows etc with one bathroom shower. These boilers can be installed in wide range of locations. Worcester Bosch i series boilers produce high outputs of heating and hot water. Hot water flow rate of 25i combi boiler is 10.2 litres/min.
- Easy and user friendly digital display
- Digital display for Heating and hot water Control
- Compatible with wide range of controls
- Frost protection included
- Provides instant hot water always
- You only pay to heat water as you use it
- Saves space as no separate cylinder is needed
- Quick installation.
- Achieves A+ ErP efficiency rating when installed with a Worcester Control.
ABOUT COMBI BOILERCombi boiler is a single compact unit which produces instant hot water and heating on demand. Combi boilers are most popular heating and hot water solution across the UK with a wide range of models to suit your home and living conditions. You only pay to heat water as you use it.
HOW COMBI BOILER WORKSCombi boiler heats water directly from main supply, when you turn on your tap you get instant hot water running. Combi boilers are cost effective and energy efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and stored in a hot water cylinder, which cuts energy bill costs. As water is delivered at mains pressure, which could get you a powerful shower flow without a separate pump. Combi boiler contains a expansion tank so water is heated within the boiler before being sent to radiators. Where as a conventional boiler has a separate expansion tank to heat water which is usually in loft and connected to boiler using external feed which acquires a lot of space.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
- Ideal where there is little or no loft space
- No need for hot water cylinder provides increased living space.
- No cold water storage tank frees up loft for conversion