Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12Ri Erp LPG Heat Only Boiler
WORCESTER BOSCH GREENSTAR 12Ri compact wall mounted A-rated boiler is ideal for small and medium sized houses. It is also perfect for replacing a boiler in an existing system and can be installed in standard kitchen cupboard. Despite of compact size 12Ri is capable enough to meet heating and hot water demands of small and medium sized properties. This boiler needs a cold water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system. The Greenstar 12Ri boiler has a fascia-mounted heating temperature control knob and neon operational status indicator. The condensing technology utilised by the Worcester Greenstar 12Ri can cut energy bills 20% annually and is up to 30% cheaper to run when replaced to a old G-Rated boiler. These savings mean that after some amount of years the boiler will essentially pay for itself, making it a valid investment for the future.
- User friendly control panel
- Low lift weight
- Compatible with wide range of controls
- Compatible with existing cylinder and Pipe work
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- Built-in heating temperature control
- Improves heating and hot water performance
- Compatible with S and Y plan controls
- Frost protection included, reduces frost risk
- Compatible with solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Ideal for properties where heating includes hot water storage cylinder
- New heat exchanger delivers high efficiency helps to reduce energy bills
- Quick installation
ABOUT HEAT ONLY BOILERHeat only boilers are also referred as traditional, open vent, conventional or regular boilers. If the boiler you’re replacing is very old, it is most likely a heat only boiler. One of the other clues is that there is a separate circulating pump next to hot water cylinder. Heat only boilers provide only heat for your central heating so these boilers require a hot water cylinder to be installed within the system in order to provide hot water. These boilers are ideal for homes that already have a traditional heating and hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water cylinder. These can be a great boiler choice as new smart design of heat only boilers with over 90% efficiency, are capable enough to meet high heating and hot water demands of most sizes of homes with quality and reliability year after year. These boilers are ideal where main water pressure is low.
HOW A HEAT ONLY BOILER WORKSThese boilers operate with separate hot water cylinder and a cold water storage tank in the loft which feeds the hot water cylinder and another tank maintains the water level of central heating system.Then the water is pumped through the system which will either be heated up or stored as hot water and then used as and when is needed. Also the hot water feed will be pumped around your home to keep it warm. Hot water cylinder programmer needs to be programmed in advance to heat hot water to be used later on. Heat only boiler supplies hot water to multiple taps without loss of pressure and flow rate. Two boilers can also be combined together to supply high hot water demand for larger properties. They enhance heating and hot water demands in all sizes of homes where main water pressure is low.
- Perfect for houses with lot of hot water demand
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating sytems
- Heat exchanger delivers high efficiency and reliability
- Compatible with CondenseSure accessory - eliminates risk of condensate pipe freezing