Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35CDi Erp Classic Gas System Boiler
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35CDi Classic System wall mounted A-rated top of the range boilers are highly efficient and ideal for medium to larger properties with high heating and hot water demands. These ultra efficient and economical boilers provide high output of hot water to multiple taps and showers. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35CDi system boiler requires a cylinder for storing hot water, but it does not require a tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder and a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system. As major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, which makes installation quick and neat.
- Highest central heating output of the Greenstar system boiler range
- Compatible with existing unvented cylinder and Pipe work
- Supplies hot water evenly to all taps at same time
- Simple boiler control knobs with digital display
- Compatible with wide range of controls
- Separate pump and loft tanks not needed, frees space for loft conversion
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- High efficiency helps to reduce energy bills
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk
- Compatible with solar panels for energy and cost savings
- Large Condensesure style siphon built into the boiler – eliminates frost risk*
- Quick installation
SYSTEM BOILERSystem boilers are known for their high quality and reliability and are designed to meet highest demands of heating and hot water for bigger houses with multiple bathrooms and separate showers. System boilers are ultra efficient economical and provides plenty of hot water to multiple taps at same time without any tanks in the loft. System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. As there is no need for a tank in the loft it can be a perfect option for a house with little or no loft space. They are more efficient and space saving alternative to conventional boilers and installation is less disruptive and neater.
HOW SYSTEM BOILER WORKSA system boiler pumps hot water to radiators through pressurised hot water cylinder, which provides faster response of hot water to taps and is also more energy efficient as less heat is wasted. It does not need extra boiler facilities as compared to conventional boiler. The combination of system boiler and a cylinder produces more hot water for more than one tap and shower without losing boiler pressure. These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems which makes them more economical and environmentally beneficial.
- Suitable for properties with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to multiple taps at the same time
- Frees loft space as no loft tank is needed which eliminates worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater